Most of us think we know what a good keyword is ... until we try to find them or at least try to find more than 10.
The secret to good keywords is not in the number we can think of but how we go about targeting our market more effectively.
Here is a simple strategy to put it all into place:
- List your entire websites topics on one page. Think of topics under sub-headings, topics within the content and related topics you may have linked with books or other websites.
- Now think outside of the square which is your market. Try to think of what your potential clients might think they need within your market. Say for instance you have a recipy website, think about products which your market might be interested in, which attract a large market and add a page if necessary or at least a link on your website to a recommended company.
- Now, group your various topics into distinct groups. Break those groups down again into even smaller markets and now you should have at least 20 different groups to target.
- Create an ad for each group
- Research keywords within that specific group and include those within your specific ad
- Redirect the link to the specific page of your website and be ensure to include links within the page to other pages on your website to increase your visitors time they are within your website.
It is as easy as that!
You should reach a wider but more targetted market using this method!